There are many positive factors driving us towards a more environmentally responsible, lower carbon electricity and e-carbon transport future.
Converting to an electric car also opens the way to possible Governmental tax incentives and subsidies and Alliance Energy Solutions have the skillsets and resources to advise you of the multiple factors to consider when installing an EV Charger at your home or work premises such as; charging speed, size, manufacturer support, reliability and even aesthetics to name but a few.
We’re able to advise, supply and install multiple brands that match with your requirements and budget. These include but are not limited to; Zappi, Wallbox, Rolec, EO, PodPoint and Smappee.
Full House Rewires
We’re also experienced to advise on, supply and install;
- Indoor + outside power points
- Indoor + outside lights
- New 18th edition consumer unit
- Main gas and water bonds
- Power to shed/garage/summer house
- Smart power and lighting
- Security alarm
Consumer Unit Upgrades
- Upgrade consumer units to 18th edition
- Provide a full check of house wiring and accessories
- Upgrade main gas and water bonds
Prior to any consumer unit upgrade an Electrical Installation Condition Report (E.I.C.R) will be carried out to ensure that the existing wiring is safe for change.
This will also enable us to notify you, the customer of any maintenance work required prior to the upgrade.
Fault Finding & Maintenance
- Fault finding and maintenance of power and lighting indoors and outdoors
- Nuisance tripping of Residual Current Device (RCD) and Residual Current Breaker with Over Current (RCBO)
- Fault finding of heating controls including y-plan, s-plan, wireless and hardwired.
This service does not include the inner workings of appliances such as cookers, showers, washing machines etc.
Security – CCTV / Lighting / Alarms
Implementing security products to protect your home and business premises is a very important project to embark upon and one that involves you choosing a trusted partner.
Alliance Energy Solutions Limited is that trusted partner.
We can advise upon and install CCTV, Lighting, Alarms and other security products that will provide the level of security you require.
Functionality, positioning and reliability are just some of the features and advantages to consider in order to benefit from your CCTV installation. We can advise upon, supply and install a vast range of image capture products.
Security lighting is a fundamental preventative measure to consider as part of your premises security tool kit. We can advise upon, supply and install outdoor motion lights or other such lighting for burglary deterrence and night time security purposes.
Alarm systems are commonly used security devices that can help prevent crimes including burglary, robbery, malicious damage and arson to home and business premises but there’s plenty to consider to ensure you meet insurers criteria.
We at Alliance Energy Solutions can advise upon and implement accordingly.
Economy 7 Storage Heating
Alliance Energy Solutions Limited offers a vast range of products and services in relation to this option that includes but is not limited to;
- Full supply and installation of heaters, water heater controls, consumer units and the upgrading of main earth bonding if required
- Commissioning and set up of Economy 7 Storage Heating to customers specification including timers and temperatures etc.
- A ‘Reminder’ Service to elderly and vulnerable customers including how to use guides and adjustments to times and temperatures when required such as changes from BST to GMT
- Service and maintenance of existing heaters, checking elements, fault finding power loss, cleaning of dust from internal controls, resetting tripped out heaters
- Replacement of old to new heaters, removing redundant heaters from site. This would involve some installation work as new legislation requires a peak supply as well as an off peak 7 supply to the new type heaters.
- Decommissioning and removal of existing storage heaters ready for new central heating system
- Pre survey. Some storage heaters contain asbestos. Heater serial numbers will be checked against the asbestos list before any work is commenced
Gas Installers Required
Due to increased workload throughout the UK we require additional qualified and Gas Safe Registered installers. We pay excellent rates for combi & conversion installations
In addition we offer reimbursements for; Fuel (travel over certain distances/timescales), Vertical Flue’s installed, TRV’s installed & Soak Aways.
We also require Underfloor Insulation Installers preferably with ECO Dual Measures Experience, Excellent Joinery and/or Floor Fitting Skills, Quality Workmanship, Customer Care Skills and Willingness to Travel. Great rates of pay and continuous work.
If you’re interested and would like to know more, in the first instance please email your gas qualifications/credentials/experience together with contact details to us below.